Edge of the Empire: Core Rulebook
|Our Price: ||£36.99|
|List Price: |£46.99
|Saving Of: ||£10.00 (21%)|
In stock, immediate despatch
Participate in grim and gritty adventures in places where morality is grey and nothing is certain. Ply your trade as a smuggler in the Outer Rim, collect bounties on the scum that live in the shadows of Coruscant, or try to establish a new colony on a planet beneath the Empire’s notice.
The Star Wars universe is at your fingertips with the Star Wars®: The Edge of the Empire™ Core Rulebook, the heart and soul of your Edge of the Empire campaign. The 448-page Core Rulebook includes everything players and GMs need to begin their Star Wars roleplay campaign:
- An introduction to roleplaying in the Star Wars universe
- Concise rules allow you to quickly generate and advance all manner of memorable characters
- Clear descriptions of the game’s skills and talents
- Convenient charts of weapons, gear, devices, starships, and vehicles
- Rules for conflict, combat, and Force Sensitive Exiles in an Edge of the Empire campaign
- Extensive background information on the Star Wars universe, its systems, laws, and criminal organisations
- A wealth of advice for GMs on how to create and run an Edge of the Empire campaign
- A complete, introductory adventure to launch players into action!
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Tuesday, 20 November 2018 | Bruce
Much thicker than I expected. Great production values. Good quality paper, printing and touch wood binding looks like it will hold for some time.
The system is great. A good combination of indie and traditional big game development. The right combo of neat mechanics that encourages good roleplaying and crunch to keep everyone happy.
Only critism would be not quite enough Star Wars universe content. But the book was large enough already and there is always the Internet.
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
This review has not been appraised.
Customers who bought this item also bought: